The health and well-being of you, your family and our company is our highest priority.
In order to gain access to our work site please confirm the following:
- I am feeling healthy overall today.
- I do not currently have any symptoms of illness (fever, chills, cough, loss of taste or smell, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, possibly combined with extreme fatigue, muscle aches, headaches, etc.).
- I have not had a fever of 38°C / 100.4°F or greater within the past 72 hours.
- I agree to wear a mask at all times while away from my desk.
- I agree to respect physical distancing while on site today.
If you have recently tested positive for COVID-19 please confirm the following:
- I am double vaccinated; it has been at least 5 days since my symptoms began, I no longer have a fever and my symptoms have resolved.
- I am not double vaccinated; it has been at least 10 days since my symptoms began, I no longer have a fever and my symptoms have resolved.
If you live with someone that has tested positive for COVID-19 please confirm the following:
- It has been at least 5 days since someone in my household tested positive, I have not developed any symptoms and I have received a negative rapid test result within the last 24 hours.
During the past 5 days I have not:
- Been advised to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or health authority.
- Traveled outside of the country.
- Had face-to-face contact (within 2 m and > 15 minutes) with any person who had or developed COVID-19 within 48 hours of our contact.
I cannot think of any reason I should not be allowed access to the work site today.
If you cannot come into the office for any of the reasons identified above, please notify HR and your direct manager for alternate work arrangements.