COVID-19 Health Declaration
In response to the recent Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, the health and well-being of you, your family, your co-workers, our group and other users of the Flames Community Arena is our highest priority.
In order to gain access to our weekly hockey at the Flames Community Arena please confirm the following:
- I am feeling healthy overall today.
- I do not currently have any symptoms of COVID-19 (fever, chills, cough, sore throat, muscle aches, severe exhaustion/weakness or shortness of breath.).
- I have not had a fever of 38°C / 100.4°F or greater within the past 72 hours.
- I agree to respect all rules set out by the Flames Community Arena
- I agree to respect physical distancing to the best of my ability
During the previous 14 days I have not:
- Been advised to self-isolate or quarantine by a doctor or health authority.
- Traveled outside of the country.
- Provided direct care for a COVID-19 case*.
- Lived in the same household as a COVID-19 case.
- Had direct physical contact with a COVID-19 case (e.g. shaking hands) *.
- Had direct contact with infectious secretions of a COVID-19 case (e.g. being coughed on, touching used paper tissues with a bare hand) *.
- Had face-to-face contact with a COVID-19 case within 2 m and > 15 minutes*.
- Been in a closed environment (e.g. classroom, meeting room, hospital waiting room, etc.) with a COVID-19 case for 15 minutes or more, at a distance of less than 2 m*.
- Worked in a laboratory handling specimen from a COVID-19 case.
- Had contact in an aircraft sitting within two seats (in any direction) of a COVID-19 case.
- Had face-to-face contact (within 2 m and > 15 minutes) with any person who was symptom free but developed COVID-19 within 48 hours of our contact.
*Healthcare workers wearing appropriate PPE are exempt.
I cannot think of any reason I should not be allowed access to the rink today.